Here we are again... Spring time 2017! The gang is back together to show you some fun ways to do your makeup in these warm & breezy months. Enjoy!
Makeup Artist - Leigh Raeder
I’m still waiting for spring here in Wisconsin, but it’ll come soon!!
For today’s look, I started by cleansing my skin with Skintellegence Hydra Derm Emulsion and went right into exfoliating my skin with the Lumiere De Vie Volcanic Mask. It’s amazing how smooth it makes my skin feel. My skin always looks more polished and radiant. I have been making it a point of using the mask at least twice a week on my oily skin. I continued with Skintellegence PH Normalizer to calm and normalize and Lumiere De Vie Needle Free Serum to help plump and tighten my skin. And to moisturize everything, I use Skintellegence Daily Enhancer Moisture.
I have been in my Studio AKA “Lab” mixing some new things up, so I have been anxious to incorporate some of it into this look.
For my Eyes *I started with Motives Eye Base (ALWAYS) *I grabbed my Motives “I Do Palette” and started by using “Cake” as a transition color *The next color is a new eye shadow that I mixed up which is the prettiest Rose Gold EVER!! I patted it on my Lower Lid *I swirled a little “Dance” in my outer corner *Using an Angled Brush, I did a soft line under my bottom lash line with “Kiss” *I lined the top lash line with Motives Luxe Precision Liner-Black I wanted some shimmer in the inner corner, so I sprayed a crease brush with Motives Years Younger Setting Spray and dipped in my “Diamond Dust” and it’s perfect *For my brows I used my newly formulated brow gel-straight from the “Lab” and I am in LOVE! It’s perfect!! *I highlighted under my brow with “Lace” *I scored a brand new tube of Motives Fiber Lush Mascara (hey, it’s a hot camodody) so of course I used it on my lashes J
On My Face *I used my Motives Liquid Foundation as a base *A natural Contour under my cheek bones using Motives Shape & Sculpt Duo *I applied “Love” (I Do Palette) with a blush brush to my cheeks *and a new Shimmer Powder that I mixed up on my cheek bone-I named it “Nude Shimmer”, I also ended up applying it to my upper lip *I sealed everything with Motives 10 Years Younger Setting Spray Lips *I used Motives Pout Plumper-Sweet Treat which has the perfect shimmer
Makeup Artist - Nicki Hala
For my fresh face look, I kept it very simple. I used my custom BB cream all over my face for that healthy glow. I then used Miami Glow bronzer on my eye lids and my cheeks to achieve a soft glow. I wanted to give myself some dramatic lashes so I used the fiber lush mascara to get volume and length. I then added a custom lip cream to give my lips a little color. I finished off my look with the No More Shine setting spray.
Makeup Artist - Rachel Lorraine
1. Cleanser: Skintelligence Hydra Derm Deep Cleansing Emulsion
2. Toner: Skintelligence pH Normalizer – sprayed generously all over my face
3. Moisturizer: Cellular Laboratories® De-Aging Body Balm – Applying this twice a day. At night after I have washed my face and then again in the morning. I apply generously ALL over my face and body.
4. Cellular Laboratories® De-Aging Eye Creme– Applied with finger tips around eyes
5. Motives Eye Base – applied with flat eye brush all over lid (from brow to lash line)
6. Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Timeless applied all over the lid to set.
7. Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Pearl applied to inner corner and pulled underneath into the lash line
8. Motives Essential Brow Kit using the darkest shade, applied with a flat eye liner brush I shape the brows ( darken the color using the eye shadow ChocoLight)
9. Motives Fiber Lush Mascara
10. Motives Kohl Eyeliner in Angel - Applied to the lower waterline
11. Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation in Vanilla Cream applied with a foundation brush and then I wet our blending sponge with 10 Years Younger Spray and blend it out
12. Motives Long-Wear Liquid Concealer in Medium Light (yellow undertone) Used to cover up dark under eye circles, blending out with the damp blending sponge
13. Motives Translucent Loose Powder in Light , with a tapered fluffy brush I gently set the concealer and T-zone areas
14. Motives 3-n-1 Contour Bronze & Highlight Kit, with an angled contour brush I chisel out my cheeks, nose, tops of my forehead and define my chin line.
15. Motives Pressed Blush in Pretty in Pink applied to apples of the cheeks using a blush brush
16. Motives Shimmer Powder in BOMBSHELL applied with a fan brush on high point of my cheek bones.
17. Motives 10 Years Younger Makeup Setting Spray, sprayed generously all over face
18. otives® 40FY® Lip Treatment - applied generously and I carry this with me and re-apply through out the day as needed (you will never find a better lip balm, I promise)
19. Motives Lipstick in Ruby
Makeup Artist - Jacqueline Menconi
I have to say I LOVE the spring time! With the weather finally starting to break in New Jersey, it's only a matter of time until the flowers will be in full bloom. :-)
Skintelligence Hydra Derm Emulsion Cleanser
Timeless Rx AHA peel pads (AMAZEBALLS)
Skintelligence pH Normalizer
Lumiere de Vie Serum Concentrate
Lumiere de Vie Super Creme
Cellular Laboratories De-Aging Eye Creme
Custom Blend Whipped BB Cream
Custom Blend Rose Gold Shimmer Highlighter (cheek bones)
Peach Beige Blush
Contour, Bronze, & Highlight 3-in-1 Palette
10 Years Younger Setting Spray
Vanilla Shadow all over lid and up to brow
Cappuccino Shadow swept into crease as a transition shade
Gold Shimmer Shadow in Dynasty Palette pressed all over lid
Black Matte Shadow from Dynasty Palette dusted in outer corner for depth
Steel Liner on top lash line and outer 3rd of lower lash line
Fiber Lush Mascara
Truffle Lip Pencil
40FY lip treatment
Makeup Artist - Ash Mac
Achieved this look with following Motives products.
Primer Custom Blend Foundation Custom Blend Powder
Cheeks - Miami glow bronzer Peach twist blush Custom blend highlight in witchcraft
Custom Blend eyes in Sierra Sunset and Sandstorm Fiber lush Mascara
Plumper in Champagne
Makeup Artist - Jayme Jo Kauth
Spring is a time for renewal!
This is when I focus on ridding my skin of the dead cells from the harsh Wisconsin cold- by being very diligent with my Timeless Rx AHA peel pads! These little pads are gentle enough for daily use but pack a mean punch to the skin cells no longer serving a glowy purpose! After proper exfoliation hydration to the new cells is essential- my favorites are the Lumiere de Vie serum concentrate and Rejuvenation Creme.
Onto the makeup!
I applied the liquid mineral foundation in shade cream beuge all over with a damp sponge, followed by translucent luminous loose in shade light. I contoured a bit with the 3-in1 and instead of the highlighter in the palette I used the starshine shimmer highlight on my upper cheek bone. The apples of my cheeks were kissed with peony for some pink glow. The element wins my affection for this collaboration again- I like to keep my tear ducts and arch highlighted to enhance the softness and glow. I used everything from the dark brown to the light for my crease and liner- it's the perfect palette! My eyebrows have been recently tinted darker but I tweaked the shape a tad with the essential brow kit. For doing online to keep my lips super hydrated and I love the look and feel of the 40fy lip treatment! I followed everything with a generous application of 10 years younger setting spray!
Makeup Artist - Jennifer Halma
Spring Cleaning Fresh Faced Look Its Spring, so you know what that means... Time to refresh not just your closets, but your skin and makeup routine! I chose hues of peaches that look great with warm skin tones.
For a fresh faced look, always prep skin with a good exfoliation after cleansing and toning. We need to help unglue the dry, dead skin that builds up with the winter blahs and new, more youthful skin is revealed.
Complexion: Motives Complexion Perfection Face Primer all over the face so that my makeup glides on.
Foundation: Custom blended foundation in medium to full coverage.
Powder: I dusted Motives mineral loose translucent powder in Light to set the foundation
Cheeks: Motives Pressed blush in Dreamsicle over the cheeckbones to give my a nice flush
Eyes: Motives Eye Base
Eyeshadow: Motives pressed eyeshadow in Cappuccino; layered over the eyeliner to diffuse and bringing up beyond the crease since I have a hooded eye.
Crease: Motives blush in Dreamsicle as a transition color
Eyeliner: Motives Eye liner in Coffee
Lips: Based the lips with Liplock. Lined in Motives Mineral Lipliner in Neutral
Lipstick: Motives Mineral lipstick in Peach Perfect
Hope you love this fresh faced look and it inspires you to do some spring makeup cleaning!!
Makeup Artist - Sophia Chau Hoang
There's nothing more beautiful than a girl's smile. My is my favourite April's "Inspired by You" girl.
She prepared her skin by 3 steps of Skintelligence Cleanse- PH balance- Moisturizer.
Then for makeup application, I used Motives Cosmetics for everything:
Perfecting Face Primer Eyebase Eyeshadows: Paper doll, Onyx, Gold rush Eyeliner: Little black dress gel liner Mascara: Fiber Lush Liquid Powder Foundation in Cream Beige Mavens Sculpt in Fire Photo finish powder in Light Bronzer: California Shape and Sculpt Duo Blush: Baby doll Lips: Bellissima Set with 10 years younger